All content provided on Kostcutter.ca is for informational purposes only.
Keller Communications makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
Keller Communications will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information.
Keller Communications will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on Kostcutter.ca, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
Keller Communications reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to kostcutter.ca without notice.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on these policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms and conditions were last updated on August 15th, 2020.